In your paper I know that you plan on showing us the development there is on tissue engineering and how there are some contradictions between some things. I can't say there is any key passages (you know why) and I already love your introduction. I think if you keep this up, you're gonna have an amazing paper.
Sorry this is late! I thought this was due on Sunday and then yesterday Blogger wasn't working. Well, here it goes!
The only thing I have to say is you should say little about bioengineering in your introduction. What is bioengineering? Are there people for it? against it? A little introduction on a topic many people don't know much about would be great.
I liked how you gave your reasons why you picked the topic. It's very interesting and it makes the essay personal and unique. I can't wait to read the rest of it! Keep up the good work!
hey do you know what we're suppose to do aside from commenting on our groups papers?
ReplyDeleteIn your paper I know that you plan on showing us the development there is on tissue engineering and how there are some contradictions between some things. I can't say there is any key passages (you know why) and I already love your introduction. I think if you keep this up, you're gonna have an amazing paper.
ReplyDeleteSorry this is late! I thought this was due on Sunday and then yesterday Blogger wasn't working. Well, here it goes!
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I have to say is you should say little about bioengineering in your introduction. What is bioengineering? Are there people for it? against it? A little introduction on a topic many people don't know much about would be great.
I liked how you gave your reasons why you picked the topic. It's very interesting and it makes the essay personal and unique. I can't wait to read the rest of it! Keep up the good work!