Amanda's Paper
Define the Project (aims, methods, materials)
You seem to be gauged toward getting your views across the page and to the reader about literacy in your eyes and what it means in the big picture of the nation. You do this by having a very convincing play of words and resources.
Note key words or passages
"Pancake-people" is a key word that you took from the course and placed in your paper to prove your point which I really liked. I also like your introduction because it really brings the reader in and then following this the latter paragraphs keep a steady flow that keeps us reading.
Assess limitations or uses
I do not really see any limitations to your paper it is written very well to get the reader to really explore your thoughts.
Daniel's Paper
Define the Project (aims, methods, materials)
In this paper you seem to toy with the question of literacy and the affects of the web exploring all options until you make your conclusions at the end. I like this because it allows your readers to explore too. You educate them in various answers before you tell them your thoughts giving them the ability to make an educated judgment about your conclusions and possibly seeing them from your point-of-view even better.
Note key words or passages
I am not sure why but I really liked your phrase in the introduction, "magical wonders of the internet." I am not sure but perhaps because it gives your paper a personality making it relatable to the readers. Also this phrase starts a chain of them throughout your paper that keeps it beating in rhythm
Assess limitations or uses
For the majority of your work you used your resources to your full potential only sometimes were there places toward the middle and end that you could expand on more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment